FCA 2020 Annual Meeting Announcement
2020 Annual and Town Hall Meeting
When: Monday, March 2, 6:30 PM
Where: Trinity Presbyterian Church
(Corner 17th and Prospect)
Attend the FCA Annual Meeting with your neighbors to learn what the all-volunteer FCA has been doing for you, and to learn from County Agencies what their plans are for North Tustin.
A half-hour informal discussion begins at 6:30 pm with FCA committees and Orange County agencies—many will have tables and handout materials. Presentations will begin at 7 pm. Presentations include:
- Welcoming – Richard Nelson, FCA President
- Opening Presentation – Sheriff Don Barnes
- Keynote Presentation – Supervisor Don Wagner
After the formal presentations, County Agencies will assembly onstage for a Q&A with the audience. Find out about:
- Has the Racquet Club been sold?
- Do we have enough parking? How many Sheriff patrol cars are in North Tustin?
- What is the status of newly regulated contaminants in municipal water?
- What is the forecast for water prices?
- Can my neighbor build a 3-story house?
- Are we still sweeping the streets?
- What are the rules for home-based businesses?
- How do I report a code violation?
- When will Panorama Heights be transferred to Tustin Unified School District?
This is the 57th annual meeting of the all-volunteer Foothill Communities Association. The FCA is the only organization that supports North Tustin. We have no city council. The principal decision makers are five supervisors who do not live here. Only FCA turns problems into solutions for our residents.
At the meeting you can renew membership for $25 ($20 for seniors). For new members, the first year is free, and Lifetime Membership is $300. You can also vote for FCA Board Directors. All memberships expire at the end of the calendar year.
Email questions to Richard Nelson